Deborah's Fall newsletter.
- Kentucky Monthly Magazine
Deborah's "Setting the Table" feature in a November issue of Kentucky Monthly Magazine. The article features a Thanksgiving table design for adults and children, an elegant Christmas table, and fireplace mantle design.
View the cover here
View the article here (pdf).
- Pure Contemporary Magazine
Deborah's table decor design is highlighted in an issue of Pure Contemporary Magazine.
Allison Jaworski writes,
One of my fave ideas comes from Deborah Drury, owner of Deborah Drury Interior Design in Lexington, KY.
She suggests painting the pumpkin a color of your choice for some added modern flare.
- Deborah awarded first place - TWICE!
- ASID Mary Louise Schum Award for commercial retail design for Bluegrass Bride (Lexington KY)
- ASID Steven Ely Award for Asian/contemporary design of the North Gallery in a Lexington, Kentucky.
- Parade of Homes
Deborah designed a home at the Parade of Homes sponsored by the Home Builders Association of Lexington. The home featured an eclectic decor with antiques from France, exquisite original art and the latest technology for the tech buffs. Deborah was included in a Lexington Herald-Leader Homeseller magazine story which promoted the event.
- National Houseboat Expo
Deborah Drury, ASID gave a seminar at the Houseboat Expo at the Kentucky Fair and Expo Center, Louisville, Kentucky.
- Accenting with a Nautical Influence
Houseboat Magazine article by Deborah Drury.
- Yachting magazine has featured Deborahs nautical designs. See the article here.
Deborah J. Drury - ASID - Interior Design
Copyright © 2002
Site Design: Mike Ginter